Mark Suwyn has run Fortune 500 companies and helped young companies become great companies. One thing that always confuses him is why leaders think that the higher they move up the ladder, the more they have to do everything themselves. The point of leadership is lead, develop, grow and encourage those who work with and for you. Otherwise, you’re inviting burnout, bad ideas and failure.
- Brain myths #6: Your brain is like a computer
- Top Myths #7 – We only have five senses
- Top Brain Myths #8: Downhill after 40?
- Top myths about the brain, #9 Flashbulb memories
- Top 10 Brain Myths Countdown
- Disconnected? Unfortunately, you probably don’t know it
- Why it’s called “leadership,” not “let-me-do-all-the-work-ship”
- ‘Yes or No’ is not fast enough
- One-minute consult: Describe your environment
- Will your company have its own “Egypt moment”?